How does it work?
The practical brilliance of TrekAce lies in the quality of its design and in the power of its technology. The ergonomic, lightweight TrekAce mount works in seamless Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) conjunction with an advanced navigation app for iPhone and Android. Simply download the app, slip on the TrekAce, and get there – and back – quicker and safely. Handheld GPS units, RIP.
Using the TrekAce navigational system, you can:
- Plan any route, anywhere – including unlimited pre-defined waypoints – in minutes
- Use a pre-set course determined by Google or create your own. (The TrekAce app supports downloaded and/or recorded routes – In different formats and even if created by other navigation apps)
- Go off-grid – internet connectivity isn’t needed
- Organize your journey with a 1.8″ water-resistant touchscreen
- Share your route with friends via social networks
- Create on-the-go landmarks for future reference
- Set the intensity of the directional vibrations
- Turn the light settings on or off for night-covert activities
- If you need to cover your forearm, don’t worry – rely on powerful vibrations rather than lights to guide you to your destination
- Download your journey and key stats as a graphic at the click of a button
- Navigate with hands-free, peace-of-mind in any weather and environment
- Listen to your favourite music on-the-go
- Deal easily with even the tightest turns faced on off-road curved trails. TrekAce will direct you
Want more details? Visit our FAQ page, here.